Aus verschiedenen Gründen habe ich mich entschieden meine Posts auf Englisch zu schreiben damit meine nicht deutschsprechenden Freunde auch was davon haben. Und weil ich ja sowieso international bin und schon ganz vergessen habe deutsch zu sprechen. Ausserdem geh ich bald nach Amerika. Ist doch auch ein guter Grund.
What is new?: Micheal Jackson died but no I dont want to talk about that.
The past month I hadn’t had the time to write because it was a busy saying goodbye time and with every colleage that left a little bit more work for the ones who stayed. So we are down to three now. Katterin will leave next week, but a new girl arrived. It is hard to watch how replaceable one can become….Also I moved finally out of the evil bitches apartment and am now staying in my colleages house again to take care of his cat while he is on holiday. This morning I had the joy of catching a mouse the cat brought alive. Before my morning coffee, really this day couldn’t get better. Then I spilled some liquid on my laptop. That stupid cat again. Why again is it allowed on the kitchen table while people eat?
After that I will move ones again to an apartment that a guy rents out while he is in Africa. He has a guestroom too and said I can rent it out to tourists if I want.
So maybe Katharina will move in there with me. It is a cool apartment pictures will follow. As I gave him the money he said ”good now I have money to spent in Africa"
At work I had an Intake the other week. He was in Amsterdam since 2weeks living on the street. Before that he was in Egypt and Jordaan where he sat in prison, because he is a really influential guy. He hacked the computer of the secret service and everything. He knows how to do it and you can see that on his Myspace homepage. And in Jordaan he met a guy who gave him a lot of diamonds. Then I had to tell him that Amoc can not provide him with any service because he is dutch. Then I asked him about his family. But he said his sister is crap because she thinks he is mental and one day he fell asleep in her house and when he woke up he found himself in closed psychiatry…
Since a month I work every weekend in the userroom. In the beginning I didn’t like it as much as the work during the week. But now I start to enjoy that it is not as hectic as during the week. Because in the weekend visitors are almost always the same people and their demand is not as complex its more of a time for them to just use their drugs in a safe and clean place. Also it is more likely to have some nice conversations because you don’t get send around by the other 7 workers in the building. You are only you a colleage and that’s it. There are also only 15 to 25 clients and not a rushing between 30 and 70. So you have more time to do everything.
Following some pictures especially for the gone colleages Julia, Anna,
work is sad:
talking about private stuff at work is sad
putting back that strange thing is sad
SAd Sad Sad,...
AntwortenLöschentaking driving lessons is sad,...
beeing away from amoc is sad...
AntwortenLöschenthank god that i can read english
AntwortenLöschengreat! a new way to get an english lesson.
AntwortenLöschenby the way mutti was very interested in the "bad" words and laughed a lot.